so early

Thursday, April 9, 2009

i cannot believe i'm blogging so early in the freakin' morning. i'm waiting for my hair to dry out so i guess that's one explanation. this blog entry is going to be one worthless, pointless piece of crap (so pointless i might consider taking it off later...).

so while i'm drying my hair, i'm thinking of various ways to spend my day. i'm thinking maybe go watch a movie? i've been dying to see fast & furious and x-men origins: wolverine. the first one is already showing, the second one will be after about a couple more weeks.

claire promised me we'd watch the fast & furious movie together but she backed out the last minute, boo-hoo for claire! =) so i'm now looking for somebody else to be my movie date, any takers? man, i wish my sis was here, then i wouldn't be so worried about missing a movie! if worse comes to worse, i'd probably watch it online, where the quality is so bad, you just want to weep!

oh, well, life sucks!
my hair's dry now,
off to meet the dragon! =)
ciao!

0 comments: