fated to love you...i finally see the light!

Thursday, September 4, 2008


lately, i've been watching this taiwan drama, "fated to love you". i admit my curiosity was piqued when i learned that they surpassed "it started with a kiss 2 (tka)" in the ratings. but being an iswak and tka fanatic, i held on to my belief that nothing can be better than my 2 favorite twdrama. when time finally came and i found myself with nothing to do, i logged on to mysoju and watched episode1, then i found myself watching episode 2, then 3,4,5,6...and now? dang! i'm hooked! everything that i loved in iswak 1&2 are here, and then some...i found myself laughing hilariously at some of the scenes, then frowning the next because of the female lead. she has got to be, to borrow a phrase, the biggest "doormat" i've ever encountered in any of the many dramas that i've watched. seriously... i think that if she was told to jump naked from a bridge she would do it, all to please the people around her. then there's the drama. if you were able to watch episode 12 and say that you weren't crying, then you have a heart of stone! i was crying buckets of tears with my nose running and trying hard not to sniff and bawl out loud in case my youngest sister wakes up from her afternoon siesta and see me crying. she's probably think i'm crazy! heck, i'd think i'm crazy!
right now, i'm waiting for episode 21 to load, i can't wait! this is a must see drama for all twdrama lover's out there! whether or not you're a fan of the leads, you should at least give it a try!
credits to wiki.d-addicts.com for the pic

0 comments: