going out in a dress...or a pair of shorts...

Sunday, February 22, 2009









if there's one thing i've noticed these past few months here in singapore, it's the fact that women of all ages seem to love wearing dresses and shorts, no matter their height or weight.

so, i think to myself, since i've lost a few(!) pounds of the weight that i gained during my sabbatical from work in the philippines, i decided to buy a dress (gasp) and a pair of shorts that i shared with claire (2 for $30), otherwise, it would be too expensive for me to purchase alone.
i wore the dress during sunday service and a trip with friends to Vivo City to watch a movie. i've never really shown my picture on this blog, but what the heck! here i am, in my day-in-a-dress-glory! and some pics of me in shorts during my day with rovie,claire and jorie in the east coast.

0 comments: